“The successful closure of this number of properties, not least during the depressed economy, is a testament to the hard work and expertise of the ERES brokerage team and partnership with JLL who together have worked tirelessly for our client.”
September 13, 2022
ERES Companies (ERES) today announced the successfully completed sale of 17 commercial properties in key domestic energy markets. The portfolio includes industrial and office campus locations, lots, multifamily and single family product types totaling over 1.4 million square feet and 1,280 acres.
Tom Bradley, Mike Elliott and David Pearson, Managing Brokers of ERES, in partnership with JLL’s Dan Bellow, Michelle Lopez and RJ Sarkaria, represented the seller, an international Fortune 500 energy services company, in the expeditious execution of the following transactions.
1. Meeker, Colorado | industry and country
2. Grand Junction, Colorado | Administrative and industrial campus
3rd ft. Lupton, Colorado | Administrative and industrial campus
4. Williston, North Dakota | Administrative and industrial campus
5. Williston, North Dakota | industrial and railway services
6. Williston, North Dakota | Apartments & Townhomes complex
7. Williston, North Dakota | Portfolio of 26 single-family homes
8. Minot, North Dakota | industrial campus
9. Dickinson, North Dakota | Administrative and industrial campus
10. Richardton, North Dakota | railway handling facility
11. Vernal, Utah* | industrial campus
12. Pampas, Texas | Industrial
13. Odessa, Texas | Administrative and industrial campus
14th Mission, Texas | Administrative and industrial campus
15. Caldwell, Texas | Administrative and industrial campus
16. Kasper, Wyoming | Industrial
17. Boulder, Wyoming | Industrial
*Co-brokered with Utah representative
These notable transactions bring the total value of ERES’s closed contracts for the 2020-2022 YTD period to US$53.7 million.
“The successful closure of this number of properties despite a depressed economy is a testament to the hard work and expertise of the ERES brokerage team and partnership with JLL who together have worked tirelessly for our client,” says ERES President Tom Bradley. “Energy markets can offer incredible investment opportunities, but are also very challenging given their boom-and-bust nature. We have absolutely relied on our extensive experience and connections in these rural markets to bring these deals to fruition.”
For information on ERES brokerage opportunities, visit erescompanies.com/brokerage.
ABOUT ERES COMPANY
ERES Companies delivers comprehensive real estate solutions to organizations and investors around the world, with a particular focus on emerging, secondary and tertiary markets. Our expertise is diverse and provides clients with invaluable insight across a variety of disciplines including brokerage, investment and development, project management, construction, property management and staff housing. With ten offices across the Americas, including our newest offices in Sarasota, FL and Bozeman, MT, ERES grows and adapts to the ever-changing needs of our customers, partners and their communities. Visit http://www.erescompanies.com for more information.
Share the article on social media or via email: