Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sales:
- WEDG Acquisitions LLC acquired the 2,800 square foot former bank branch on 1.03 acres at 2500 Promenade Parkway in Chesterfield from Citizens & Farmers Bank for $975,000 as an investment. Connie Jordan Nielsen and Annie O’Connor conducted the sales negotiations for the seller.
- Watermark Gardens LLC acquired 2,886 acres at Iron Bridge Road and Kingsland Glen Drive in Chesterfield from Kingsland Town Center LLC for $1.65 million and plans for residential development. Nicki Jassy and Pete Waldbauer conducted the sales negotiations on the seller’s side.
SL Nutbaum Realty Co. reports the following sale:
- 2500 Promenade Assoc LLC acquired a 2,800 square foot retail property on 1,030 acres at 2500 Promenade Parkway in Chesterfield from Citizens & Farmers Bank for $975,000. Elliot Warsof, Nathan Shor and Bob Butcher represented the buyer.
People also read…
Trading partners of the Commonwealth reports the following sales:
- Watermark Gardens VA LLC bought 5.29 acres on Iron Bridge Road in Chesterfield from Kingsland Town Center LLC for $1.65 million. Sam Worley and Ryan Fanelli represented the buyer.
- Willow 13 Properties LLC acquired a 4,251 square foot building at 6506 W. Broad St. in Henrico from AFAB Investors LLC for $895,000. Jim McVey, Michael Morris and Thomas Lynde represented the buyer.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sale:
- County of Henrico acquired 4.61 acres at 2200 Westwood Ave. in Henrico from Westwood 2190 LLC for $3.35 million. Bob Porter represented the seller.
CBRE reports the following sale:
- Robert Morris II and
- AmandaRoberts bought 6,000 square feet at 1551 Oakbridge Drive in Powhatan from SanAir Technologies Laboratories for $620,000. Matt Hamilton represented the seller.
A southern advertisement reports the following sales:
- Leap Forward Investments LLC bought 3,538 square feet at 4913 Chamberlayne Ave. in Richmond by AGYM Holdings LLC for $499,000. Justin Sledd and Isaac Weintz represented the seller and Ann Schweitzer Riley the buyer.
- 7701 Brook Road LLC purchased 2,207 square feet at 7701 Brook Road in Richmond from OAP Brook Road LLC for $2,362. Ann Schweitzer Riley represented the buyer.
Divaris Real Estate Inc. reports the following sale:
- S&K Leasing LLC acquired a 4,680 square foot office building at 611 Research Road in Chesterfield from EHC LLC for $520,000. John Madures represented the buyer.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following leases:
- Comeplay LLC renewed its lease for 3,600 square feet of office space at 6943 Lakeside Ave. in Henrico.
- Britt, Byrne & Warren renewed its lease for 3,498 square feet of office space at the Winchester Building, 10800 Midlothian Turnpike, in Chesterfield.
- Good Times Autoservice LLC renewed its lease for 3,240 square feet of office space at 2512 Waco Street in Henrico.
- tobacco shack leased 2,400 square feet of retail space at The Shoppes at Forest Hill, 7340 Forest Hill Ave. in Richmond.
- luxury furniture leased 6,500 square feet of retail space at West Broad Commons at 9051 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- happy roots Leased 4,000 square feet of retail space at 4011 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
- Starbucks Corp. Leased 2,500 square feet of retail space at Winding Brook, 11670 Lakeridge Parkway, Hanover.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following leases:
- CoCrea Investments LLC leased 4,500 square feet of office/warehouse space at 522 Southlake Blvd. in Chesterfield.
- ARC Energy Services Inc. Rented 2,500 square meters of office/warehouse space at 10054 Whitesel Road in Hanover.
Trading partners of the Commonwealth reports the following leases:
- The Destin Group Inc. Rented 540 square feet at 5935 Hopkins Road in Richmond.
- Peter Werks LLC Rented 3,005 square feet at 3007 W. Clay St. in Richmond.
- Richmond Eye Associates PC renewed its 4,468-square-foot lease at 7571-7575 Cold Harbor Road in Hanover, Germany.
- Wetland Studies & Solutions LLC 11,747 square feet leased at 1620 Brook Road in Richmond.
- Direct Solutions 18,000 square feet at 4301-4335 Carolina Ave. rented in Henrico.
SL Nutbaum Realty Co. reports the following leases:
- Cardiff Custom Design leased 955 square feet of retail space in the Sycamore Square Shopping Center at 1334 Sycamore Square in Chesterfield.
- Dave’s Auto Spa renewed its lease of 1.05 acres at the Huguenot Village Shopping Center at 11571 Robious Road in Chesterfield.
Taylor-Long properties reports the following rental agreement:
- SDC Enterprises LLC Rented 5,127 square feet at 6019 W. Broad St. in Henrico.
Pollard & Bagby Inc. reports the following leases:
- ZNG Enterprises LLC, operating as A & AAA Be Better Drivers, renewed its 1,900 square foot lease at 7503-A Staples Mill Road in Henrico.
- Iron Gate Interiors by Christine Shepard LLC 1,369 square feet leased at 1915 Huguenot Road in Chesterfield.
Joyner ad reports the following rental agreement:
- Communities in Chesterfield Schools leased 2,000 square feet of flex space at 1808 Coyote Drive in Chesterfield.